Monday, October 10, 2005

MELLIPOP AND COMMENT SPAM

Ok, so within ten minutes of posting my previous rant, my blog post has already attracted three random spam comments. Two of which have been duly deleted (oh, the anti-climactic disappointment of the fake comment!), though the one on "French Kissing Tips" (they're free!) has been left intact for interested punters.

Fucking internet.

Oh, and please don't ignore that overwhelming desire to post a comment on the previous artefact of my vented spleen just because I posted this brief yet indignant comment on comment spam.

Cheers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Disappearing Boy said...

Ah comment spam ... yet another reason I switched to hosting a Wordpress blog on my own server !

It sucks though ... given a little time, ANYTHING cool on the net will inevitably start attracting the spammers and the con artists :(

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Enlarge Your Penis, Lose Weight, and Earn Millions from Home in Your Sleep!*


Yes, it's an opportunity of a lifetime! But, it only lasts for minutes.

Hit that snooze button, buddy! Hell, toss that alarm clock in the loo. You're not going to it - it's coming to you!

Soon, you will wake-up small with a mighty pole. You'll browse your new portfolio!

For one-hundred dollars (cash payment due) take a walk in the new you!

*you can tell I've been reading Dr. Suess all weekend* Somebody make me stop!! Oh, by the way, Bailey and I highly recommend "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl" at the cinema. *Two enthusiastic thumbs up!* I still have my 3-D glasses. I put them on now to impress chicks. Hasn't worked so far. But, I'm beginning to integrate them into a greater master plan.

Cheers,

Mike

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home