Tuesday, October 04, 2005

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MELLIPOP!!!

Ok, so in true Mellipop style, I've forgotten yet another birthday.

My own.

As of September 28, Mellipop is one year old! Happy birthday to me!

Bugger. If I remembered my birthday I would have organised a Mellipop party. But considering that a) remembering things and b) organising things are not exactly strengths of mine, it's probably for the best.

I'm pretty sure that I have also missed two other far more important birthdays of late. Two of my "bridesmaids" and very best friends Barry and Tarun have celebrated birthdays recently. I think. Fuck. I am chronically ABYSMAL when it comes to remembering these things. I really must get a calendar or something.

Esteemed apologies again, friends. I suck really badly, I do realise that...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,

Happy belated Birthday! I try to forget mine. Once I became old enough to buy beer, there was no longer a point in counting.

Cheers,

Mike

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home