Saturday, August 27, 2005

MELLIPOP HATES HER HAIR

Ok, so I toddle off to the hairdressers today, to get a fabbo new style for my impending return to Sydney. Don't want everyone to think I've let myself go since being in WA, see.

Late change of plans, but we just cannot come back to Sydney now. I hate my new hair style.

Getting a new hairstyle leads one to ponder certain questions of aesthetics. Big questions are raised. Big questions like, "Why have I not had a fringe for the last four years?".

The answer to these questions soon become apparent. Oh, that's right.... BECAUSE I LOOK SHIT WITH A FRINGE.

Seems that in living without a fringe for four years, one forgets this simple fact.

Fuck.

Plus, it's too short.

Double fuck.

Maybe it just needs "product".

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Meerkat said...

[chuckles] I went through that same thing and my new fringe about a month ago at the hairdressers. I hate it as well. The product won't always keep it in check grrr.

She asked if I'd like to try out a fringe I said, sure why not. I LET HER DO IT... Never again. Just simple layers and tie it back for everyday wear. It never grows back quickly enough.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home