Monday, January 03, 2005

OH DEAR, DID I REALLY SAY THAT...?

Ok, so recall is not such a good thing. Events from my NYE disaster keep trickling back into my consciousness and I'm not too happy about it.

So I just remembered talking to one of my best mates on the phone, who was sharing NYE with a very new girlfriend (couple of weeks by my count). Him handing the phone to her so that we could "meet" for the first time, in hindsight, might not have been such a good idea. As you may or may not recall from my previous post, I was somewhat on the wrong side of being sober by that point.

So we said hello and started talking - both of us saying how great he is - and as it happens, I now remember threatening to break both her legs if she broke up with him....

Fuuuuuck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Oh... I remember being THAT drunk!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home