Monday, January 31, 2005

MELLIPOP BLOWS CHUNKS

Ok, so apologies for the extended absence - I have been on Maternity Leave with the new puppy. Will update you on the little blessing shortly, when I return to full health again.

So I'm at home sick today. I went home early from work with the most wicked migraine. One of the directors offered to drive me home. I almost vomited in her leather interior Lexus. Luckily we were able to quickly pull into Kings Park - me clutching my tiny lunch box for dear life - and I managed to repeatedly projectile vomit out the door just in the nick of time.

I think its the first time I have ever vomited in public without having a drink or two under my belt. And the second time I have vomited with a boss of mine, who then drove me home in a fancy car (the first was an Audi TT). Except, as mentioned previously, this time I was totally sober.

Mellipop: Always striving to find new and innovative ways to completely mortify myself.

8 Comments:

Blogger night-rider said...

There is absolutely no worse feeling in the world than vomiting with a headache. You have my sympathy.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Disappearing Boy said...

Poor you :( Have you been drinking coffee again ?

8:14 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

And there i was thinking you had died of malnutrition - nice to have you back even if not in the best of condition

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's time to puke in front of celebrities!

And have your photo taken while doing so.


Mark
http://papertrap.net/

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks guys - I've been a right drama queen hypochondriac lately and I know how tedious it is to hear about someone elses ill health, trust me...

However - I am finally caving in to Western medicine and am off to have some blood tests on Saturday so at least I'll find out for sure if I really am just a blithering psychosomatic who's doing it all just to get attention. I will of course, bore you all silly with the details as they unfold.... Exciting...huh....

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of forum lexus you should stop by.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While reading this I was reminded of forum lexus you should stop by.

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to have found your blog. I was in the mood for a purses related site, but not a bad find.

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home