Tuesday, January 18, 2005

COMMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: MELLIPOP APOLOGISES TO BAZ

OK, so in response to my previous post I get a wildly angry* phone call from the Baz-ter this afternoon. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THE CHEEKY BUGGER WANTS ME TO BLOODY APOLOGISE TO HIM! Right here in public. On Mellipop. The nerve!

It turns out that he’s cool with the physical intimidation and leg-breaking threats. It appears that I was both fair and discriminating with my aggression on NYE because talking to him today, he told me that when I was speaking to his girlfriend, in between threatening to bust her ass I also promised to break HIS legs too, if HE dumped HER. I don’t know about that… Doesn’t sound like something I’d say. I think maybe Baz had had a few too many Bacardi Breezers** by then….

So anyway, Baz wants me to both publicly apologise to him and note for the record that he DID in fact call me last week, like a good friend should. He phoned but I wasn’t there to take the call. Glad we got that sorted....



* In this context, “wildly angry” could also be read to mean “not angry at all - in fact - rather quite amiable”.

** Baz doesn’t drink Bacardi Breezers. I just said that to emasculate him. He drinks beer. And the occasional shandy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home