Wednesday, October 13, 2004

"OOPS" SPELLS HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP!

Ok, having already forgotten two of my best friend’s birthdays this year (apologies again, Baz & Tarun) I’ve now gone and got my 2004 hat-trick, and the season’s not yet over.

So I’ve managed to miss my Pop’s big 9-0, the ingrate grandchild that I am. What makes this worse, is that my Pop hasn’t missed anyone’s birthday since 1935. Thankfully, technologies unheard of when my Pop was born now exist to help ditzy folk like me apologise for our forgetful selves on such occasions. Which is a long winded way of saying a big cyber-happy-birthday-to-you!

Sending big belated birthday hugs and kisses from Mellipop, Anton and Comanche on the West Coast. Hope you had a great day with all the family and hope Mum didn’t get too maggoted on her two standard glasses of bubbly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Disappearing Boy said...

Shame on you punkin ! :) BTW my blog is (finally) updated !

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home