Sunday, October 03, 2004

LAST RESORT OF THE GULLIBLE AND DESPERATE

Ok, so I’m broke and unemployed on a sunny long weekend in my new hometown Perth, WA. Today I am going to throw all caution and financial responsibility to the wind and am heading off to a Psychic Fair down in Fremantle. I basically want to find out how long Spirit is gonna keep me on the cosmic breadline.

And I’m gonna pay some shonky psychic to tell me!

So we’ve been here for almost a month now and my casual job doesn’t start until Oct 22. Leaving me another three weeks of the sort of tedium you just can’t imagine until you have zero cash flow and zero cash.

So for the past few weeks I’ve been spewing resumes and job applications like a woman possessed, to the complete and overwhelming indifference of employers the entire city round. Damn this crazy backwards town! Can’t they recognise genius when they see it?

Anyway, this morning I’ve gone to my two trusty angel card decks to try and get a “heads up” on what I might expect to hear from my psychic. A cosmic preview, if you will.

Two decks. Two cards drawn.

Blessed Change: A major life change brings you great blessings.

Rochelle: As you honour and follow the guidance of your heart, prosperity is coming to you now.

Halle-fuckin-lujah! I’m gonna get me some Blessed Bling. Just bring it on in this lifetime, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home