Thursday, September 30, 2004

MELLIPOP APOLOGISES TO BRUCE SAMAZAN PT 1

OK, so I'm researching the life of Bruce Samazan for the ground-breaking blog-doco, "From E-Street to Begging-in-the-Street: The Bruce Samazan Story" (coming soon to Mellipop), and I discover that indeed, Our Bruce DID crack the UK Christmas pantomime scene. And not just any damn panto - we're talking the Rolls Royce of pantos, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves....

Apologies to Samazan fans (and Our Bruce himself) for any offence caused. Please don't sue me Bruce. Together you and me, we're gonna make you a star again baby...

P.S. And no, I don't know which dwarf he was.... What do I look like to you? An AUTHORISED biographer who uses actual FACTS and does research other than typing the words BRUCE + SAMAZAN into Google.

TODAY'S TO DO LIST: Brush up on libel law. Call Nana. Buy toothpaste (NOT MACLEANS). Publish on-line the reasons for my Macleans boycott. Make appointment to see best libel lawyer in Australia (or the one with the biggest ad in the Yellow Pages). Cancel internet connection...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually was allowed to visit the set of E street to watch filming for a day.
Chelsea Brown gave me lollies and Reverend Bob Brown screamed at some crew members.

Amanda @ lyptonvillage.org/mt

11:38 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Ha ha Our Bruce seems to be striking a chord with everyone. And here I was, worried that everyone would have forgotten him......

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a huge poster of bruce on my bedroom wall which i had signed myself in the young gods name and i pretended to my flatmates that i knew him but they didnt care cos they thought i was afucking idiot anyway...

6:26 AM  
Blogger Pep said...

it seems i'm not alone in my feelings for officer max. what a comeback it would be, from e street to real estate to easy street

samazan will always be the man

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home